Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Problem using the HELP Tickets

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Has anyone else besides me had a problem with getting anyone to respond to the help tickets? I've had a problem with VDJ continuiously crashing (since December) once a night (on average, sometimes as many as 4 times a night) when either playing a MP3+G or MP3 and using visualizations or loading another MP3+G or video while playing a MP3+G. It seems like no one even reads my problems and if they do, they might respond once a month and then they ask if it's still crashing.
Aarrgg! The specs on my computer are well above the recommended specs and one of the VDJ people did the 'help desk' thing, went into my computer, check it out and supposedly peak it up. I've also read the forum and used anything that would seem to help. Still have the problem. It seems to be worse since I've performed the latest upgrade.
It's getting a little embarrassing having it crash when people are singing and having it happen so often. I'm running out of excuses.

Posté Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 8:40 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
normally i find the team are quite responsive to my help tickets but the last one i put in concerning missing bpm and time files that was put in good friday morning still has'nt had an answer yet, think they must still be recovering from bank holiday weekend....

Posté Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 1:20 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)