Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Asio & Gigaport ag problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi guys, hope you can help me, I am using my Gigaport ag with VDJ. I have had poor audio quality outputing out of the 3 stereo channels I am using, Left & Right decks & effects. I am having to use the 6.1 card option as opposed to ASIO because if I sellect ASIO it keeps coming up Error not enough channels. How can I get this error to diaspear and will my audio quality great beeter using ASIO? Im using the most recent Gigaport Drivers & 4.3 of VDJ.

Posté Sat 14 Apr 07 @ 4:33 pm
Not enough info here buddy. What operating system? Which version of the drivers? I have the same sound card as you. It works flawlessly with the 2.61 ASIO drivers under windows XP. However, I still use 3.4 because there are just too many stability issues with VDJ 4.x.

Posté Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 1:39 am
Hi im using 2.61 as well on widows xp home.

Posté Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 1:01 pm
Well I see the error your having. I just tried this on my test system with 4.3. It only occurs when the sound card is disconnected though. When it is plugged in everything works fine. Perhaps you may be having a hardware detection problem of some kind.

Posté Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 7:11 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
With any USB Sound card - ensure you use the same USB connection each time you plug the device in. If you consistently use the same USB port you will not have the problem you described. BTW, this IS NOT a VirtualDJ bug; this is a problem generated by the Windows O/S.

Posté Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 7:15 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)