Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet better way of highlighting new skins and effects....

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Maybe a section on the front page that says whats new...

I find myself going to the effects and and skins page everyday in hopes of something new being there...only to be let down about 99% of the time.

Just a thought...

Posté Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 8:02 pm
oliwynnPRO InfinityMember since 2004
mint

Posté Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 8:39 pm
But it's sorted by date, isn't it? So that the newest skins/effects are at the top of the list.

Posté Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 11:09 pm
djlarsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Newest on top, yup.

Posté Fri 17 Sep 04 @ 8:00 am
vbjackPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What he is trying to say is that when a new Skin/Effect/ etc.. is posted, on the main page of the site it says that there is a new Skin/Effect/etc.. posted.

I think that may be a little much for the web site to keep track of what each user has/has not downloaded to know if there are any new effects/skins/etc... for that user.

But it sounds like a cool idea instead of having to go check everytime yourself.

Posté Mon 20 Sep 04 @ 5:11 pm
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
thats what i was meaning.....but it wouldn't even have to be that detailed to each user.....maybe just put the 3 most recent skins....and effects....highlighted on the first page.....

Posté Mon 20 Sep 04 @ 5:55 pm
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Good idea. Also, maybe on the orignal 'Add-Ons' menu page, the date the last skin, fx, etc was added. o

Example from add on start page:

-- Download new skins to customize the 'look and feel' of Virtual DJ. (Last new one added: Mon 20 Sep 04)

.....or something like that.

Posté Mon 20 Sep 04 @ 7:20 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)