Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Automix randomly jumps over the files

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

I mostly figured out automix behavior, few song tested and programmed to perfectly fade in each other. Only problem:

Some of songs are for some wierd reason skipped and in the same time the playing song jumps e.g. 1 minuted forward... there is not cue point, nothing...

Anybody can explain and tell solution or has same experience or something...?

Posté Sun 29 Apr 07 @ 6:24 pm
I had the same problem ... it was to many things plugged into the same usb channel.

I use a docking station now ... with 4 usb hubs .... and only one thing plugged into each hub ... no more problems.

Posté Mon 30 Apr 07 @ 2:43 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
This problem has been reported to development.
In the meanwhile, if you set an intro cue and enable force fade in options the track will start and play full length.

While most of us are using auto for cocktail and dinner sets, it shouldn't be too difficult to pre plan those sets and save them, at least that is what I do.

Rick

Posté Mon 30 Apr 07 @ 1:03 pm
"While most of us are using auto for cocktail and dinner sets, it shouldn't be too difficult to pre plan those sets and save them, at least that is what I do."

I guess im glad I got mine working ... its the main reason I use VDJ ... 90% of my sets are on Auto .. I dont do much live mixing and such ... just a lot of mic work.

Posté Mon 30 Apr 07 @ 7:17 pm
1. Well I dont use any usb thing for playing --- only onboard 5.1 audio...
2. I am almost sure, that I tried both enabled and disabled forcefade and the problem was still present

Posté Mon 30 Apr 07 @ 9:29 pm
No idea then mate ... for me it seemed my sound cards were lagging out my USB external drive ... once I got that straight I didn’t have any more problems.

Not sure if auto mix is as important to you as it is to me ... but let’s hope you get it figured out eh.

Posté Mon 30 Apr 07 @ 9:47 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)