Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet My new case

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Gentlemen, check this out. This will be my new case. Version one was hot, and I was at the site to order it. Now, version 2 is even hotter. Actually, it's cooler with all the new features. What do you think?

Posté Thu 17 May 07 @ 7:57 pm
talk about some BALLZ!

is this what your currently taking to the club? whats verison 1 look like?

Posté Thu 17 May 07 @ 8:12 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
"Gentlemen, check this out"

Guess I'll just move on tio the next post.

Posté Thu 17 May 07 @ 8:35 pm
funkturnal wrote :
talk about some BALLZ!

is this what your currently taking to the club? whats verison 1 look like?

This is version one, and this, is what I am taking to the club everyday, in black.

Posté Thu 17 May 07 @ 8:58 pm
so how do i go about building one? are there any kits u recommend or just part it out?

Posté Thu 17 May 07 @ 9:04 pm
djrenee wrote :
"Gentlemen, check this out"

Guess I'll just move on tio the next post.

OK, not sure how I should take this, but I'll try. If you are a male, don't take the "Gentlemen" thing to heart, I was just trying to be nice. If you are a female, then I should have said "Ladies and Gentlemen". Sometimes I forget, my apologies.

Posté Thu 17 May 07 @ 9:07 pm
" did someone come in" lol

cool case

Posté Fri 18 May 07 @ 4:19 am
funkturnal wrote :
so how do i go about building one? are there any kits u recommend or just part it out?

I get my bundles (motherboard, processor, and ram), from here. They give you a three guarantee on all three pieces. The rest of the parts I get from all over. That's the best thing about building your own, you put what you want in it. I come from the age of the Erector set, Legos, and Dynaco. Once you build your first machine, you will never buy a stock machine again.

Posté Fri 18 May 07 @ 7:41 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
Once you build your first machine, you will never buy a stock machine again.

2nd that

Posté Fri 18 May 07 @ 9:39 am
antileon wrote :
A Man and His Music wrote :
Once you build your first machine, you will never buy a stock machine again.

2nd that

how difficult for non computer savvy... I can figure things logically but don't want to screw up.

Posté Fri 18 May 07 @ 5:15 pm
It's not that diffcult - it's more a matter of reading the manual. And a little bit of thought

Posté Fri 18 May 07 @ 6:51 pm
This will be my third build, and I still don't know shit about computers. But, I can read, and am very patient, and most importantly, not afraid to ask for help. Everything I learned in the beginning, came from the PCDJ forums. Some people got tired of my questions, but others were more then willing to teach me. It has been the same here, some want to share their knowledge, and others have more important things to do. That's OK, but you will find plenty of help here. I may not know the answer, but can steer you in the right direction.

Posté Fri 18 May 07 @ 7:20 pm
"It has been the same here, some want to share their knowledge, and others have more important things to do. "

i know the feeling, i'm here cuz this place is better than hanging with the jerkoff's at Traktor .....

oops , sorry , didn't mean to say ......... Traktor .......lol gota wash my mouth out again with soap....

starting to acquire a taste for irish spring .........

Posté Fri 18 May 07 @ 9:43 pm
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
that case almost looks something from one of the shuttles. I built a nice shuttle based on new chipset, able to hold 4 sata drives. So far havent had issues since I built back in January. It small and a laptop killer, works great with videos.

Posté Sat 19 May 07 @ 5:03 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Agree pretty much like the shuttle, maybe a bit more room inside though. Look really nice.
I put a shuttle together and love it. Actually I had a lot of help from Jason.
Putting things together is not a biggie. It's the setup of after building that can be a bit of a hassle.

Posté Sat 19 May 07 @ 2:14 pm
ahaha yep . i can relate to all that y'all are sayin..i didnt know doodoooo about computers ..let alone how to build one....well .i finally gathered sum ball$ and asked sum dood at a computer store..the rest was history....and now with over more than 300 biulds under my belt....(proud).lol and over lots of times i fried my PC..literally...fire extinguisher needs to be around me..lol and my dad havin a bish fit beacuse i spent over 1000's of dollars jus building it and the nex week .fryin my motherboard....but hey u kant say u know how to do sum stuff without messin up like lot of times.......if anybuddy need help ...jus ask deuce

dj reaper...

Posté Sat 19 May 07 @ 6:27 pm
Looks VERY similar to the AMD ultra box which I use. (available at Frys elctronics for $169 including the motherboard & 600 watt power supply)

Posté Sun 20 May 07 @ 10:56 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)