Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet My Total Control Rig

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Still Needs to be cleaned up and tweaked a little..

Posté Thu 24 May 07 @ 8:10 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Neat. I like the way you have your controller, keyboard, mouse and cd player all at the one level. Also like the way you have integrated your wireless mic into the box...very intuitive...(",)

And now for the questions: How have you mounted your monitor? Is that just a hinged mount? Where did you get that from? Is the kit heavy to carry?

I'm looking for a new flightcase for my karaoke setup and am looking for some ideas. Ideally i'm looking for a multi-input vocal effects unit to run alongside my mixer, but for the life of me I can't find one...any ideas?

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...(",)

All the best for your new setup.

P

Posté Thu 24 May 07 @ 10:36 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Nice stuff. One comment... do you think its a good idea showing the cd player at the top? Its probably the most unprofessional part of your setup so would be good to try and hide it a bit.

Posté Thu 24 May 07 @ 11:17 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
CD player up there makes for easy access though...:o)

P

Posté Thu 24 May 07 @ 11:32 am
l_rids wrote :
Nice stuff. One comment... do you think its a good idea showing the cd player at the top? Its probably the most unprofessional part of your setup so would be good to try and hide it a bit.

Not really... I was thinking about switching the mouse and cd player but I used the rig live last night and I really enjoyed the placement of the mouse.. It was very comfortable.. The cd player is just a backup....

Posté Thu 24 May 07 @ 4:29 pm
Pionara wrote :
Neat. I like the way you have your controller, keyboard, mouse and cd player all at the one level. Also like the way you have integrated your wireless mic into the box...very intuitive...(",)

And now for the questions: How have you mounted your monitor? Is that just a hinged mount? Where did you get that from? Is the kit heavy to carry?

I'm looking for a new flightcase for my karaoke setup and am looking for some ideas. Ideally i'm looking for a multi-input vocal effects unit to run alongside my mixer, but for the life of me I can't find one...any ideas?

P

Thanks Pionara... This is used for karaoke and above the NTC is a Mic mixed with effects.. I was trying to put together a system that would eliminate the need for an additional mixer.. The Mic mixer has separate inputs for the music to uses the 7 band eq that give the extra punch to drive the signal to the speakers..

Best price in town
http://cgi.ebay.com/VocoPro-DA-1055-Replaces-DA-1050-PRO-MIXER-w-EQ-NEW_W0QQitemZ200109812813QQihZ010QQcategoryZ64605QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

The monitor;;;; They make so many different mounts these days you should be able to find something that you could make work.. I’m a cheep bustard so I just went to hardware store and picked up two c shaped brackets.. I can give you a couple of close up shots if you want..

Posté Thu 24 May 07 @ 4:40 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)