Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet First gig with VDJ.. had a great time!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Well, I had my first gig for a graduation party using VDJ with my new laptop and it went extremely well!
Only at the beginning I noticed a skip during a few songs while I was warming up before anyone entered the venue..and I then went into and configured the latency slider to the right just one notch and all went well after that. I never noticed that issue at home while I played for a week straight while warming up the this software...but as I figured..its showtime!! and this glitch raised its ugly head at the worst possible moment.
I thought at first it was a power issue till I unplugged the power source to my laptop but the problem persisted..so that was not the issue. Then I remembered this option in the config window and thank God it worked!!
Plenty of dancing and lots of energy on the floor with this party!
Great product! and will be working with video next!

Mabe its me but I noticed an increase in volume with this system as a whole..I am using the Numarks
USB soundcard that came with Virtualvinyl for connecting my mixer system.Nothing really changed in regards to volume levels on my mixer,pc,amped speakers. But it sounded great!!
Anyone have an idea? I had plenty of volume control yet to be unleashed..but didnt need it.

Posté Tue 29 May 07 @ 5:23 pm

Try setting auto gain to Always Zero, in VDJ/Numark VV option.

That should keep the same gain level throught the gig :)

Posté Tue 29 May 07 @ 5:49 pm
Thanks! will give it a try.

Posté Tue 29 May 07 @ 8:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)