Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet new laptop - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm a new user, using the demo software. from PCDJ, used it for 5 years, Now trying vertual. I can't get volumn from one player. any suggestions?

Cliff

Posté Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 4:39 pm
Quote :
I'm handing this thread back to "dj muppetjnr" in the hopes that he will get the advice he needs to make the decision that is best for him.

Did anyone really pay attention to poor Dj Muppetjnr? According to his post, he most likely bought a computer yesterday. This whole thing seems like a ton of time that would have been far better spent behind the decks.

Posté Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 4:46 pm
cliff housego wrote :
I'm a new user, using the demo software. from PCDJ, used it for 5 years, Now trying vertual. I can't get volumn from one player. any suggestions?

Cliff

Go to Config/soundcard setup.

chose inputs:none (none timecodes.)
outputs: external mixer (2 channel)
soundacrd: 4.1 surround card.

The front speakers will be deck 1. The rear speakers will be deck 2.

If this doesn't help you may have to re-download the demo and re-install.

Posté Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 5:07 pm
"NO MORE RESPONSES WILL BE MADE BY ME ON THIS SUBJECT ON THIS THREAD AFTER THIS FINAL ONE.

Thank You Baby Jesus!!!!

Posté Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 10:00 pm
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Shame, poor dj muppetjnr (the guy who started this thread) has absolutley no idea what to do now because people have hijacked his thread and turned it into a debate :O

dj muppetjnr, sorry man, I think its time to leave here and use some Google :D

Posté Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 10:17 pm
I think he's smart enough to make a decision based on information he gets from here and other sources. There is bullshit every where you go. You just have to be able to smell it, and go around it. Unless you have on boots, then you can walk through it. Hijacking post is a common thing for some, and it will continue. The world will not end because of it.

Posté Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 10:36 pm
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
The world will only end from nuclear winter.....

Good luck laptop hunting!

*goes to sleep*

Posté Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 10:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)