Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Question for MUSIC DATABASE

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Pat_DJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone knew any good song database software that allows me to make a track book and print it, so people can view all the songs I've got to make any requests.

Thanks,
Pat

Posté Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 2:14 pm
i used music database 2000 previously, may be using again soon ..... if you call you can many times get brian harrell directly or he'll call you back but he's the owner/ code wizard .....very friendly and helpful

Posté Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 2:21 pm
Thanks for the quick reply.. I might actually be buying that software looks great and looks like just what I need.

thanks,
Pat

Posté Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 5:47 pm
itunes will let you do a printout of your music library if you don't fancy paying for some software.

If you use it anyway, just go to the playlist you want to print (or your entire library) then click File -> Print and click "Song List". Job done!

Posté Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 5:54 pm
Pat DJ
I think you should look into a software called musicmagic. The website is musicmagic4u.com
I think you will like what this software has to offer. Dave the developer of this software is extremely helpful has great customer service help avaialble.
DJ Angel S

Posté Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 8:11 pm
Hi,
Thanks for all the replies.. I'll see what I'll choose.

Posté Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 8:51 pm
Hello,

I've tried both software that as been mentionned but I'm not sure which one to choose.
Does anyone else know any other program like the ones mentionned?

Kind Regards,
Pat

Posté Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 11:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)