Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet transfering music

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hey guys got a new laptop yesterday and i was wondering how will i transfer all my music from itunes from my old laptop to this new one because i tried getting all the music of my ipod but it goes into itunes fine and everything is perfect but when i import files to vdj all the names are lik" vopz,msfe" can anyone help please???

muppetjnr

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 2:32 pm
ok how bout how do i transfer files from my old laptop to my new one just iggnor the thing about the ipod

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 4:09 pm
Try using a memory stick...flash drive..2 gig..
anyone else?

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 5:51 pm
I have three different computers set up different in locations ( kids house, my house and club ) so based on location i have to use an external HD. It takes me about 2-3 minutes to move 1g-2g of videos from one source to another. If I move mp3 it takes no time what so ever... I tried using a file tranfering program but i had difficulty with audio files but the regular files moved with no problems.

for simple moves I do have a 1g stick that I have in my bookbag and carry everywhere. The stick is also great for weddings. You know when you get strange song that you know your not going to keep in your list of music--- play from the memory stick and delete afterwords.

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 6:09 pm
ok thanks guys:)

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 9:45 pm
For all the guys with Itunes issues and the problem when you need to copy songs from ipod and the only thing you see are wierd names instead of the complete song name.........................there is a software that can convert those weird titles to the original ones......it's called EPHPOD........I don't know if the software is legal and I don't have any idea where to get it, but a friend of mine has it and he can copy the song form any ipod with the original titles.............to any computer or HD for that matter.

I just wanna make it clear, I'm not into piracy, but this can be a very usefull tool to all the guys out ther that handles ipod, itunes, etc.......not in my case though..jejejeje

Peace

Posté Thu 14 Jun 07 @ 1:54 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)