Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Trade Show Results??? - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

good job !!!! ..... i gotta Genny light , i don't think that's a good enough brew for the occasion but for the moment it's gonna have to do !!

how did you get the gig??

Posté Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 9:43 pm
djgilleHome userMember since 2007
I got a copy of vertual dj from a friend and i love it. I have one problem thou, i cant update it couse i don't have a key or license for it. Can someone please llokout.?

Posté Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 10:28 pm
you need to buy a copy , the licenses are non transferable , so if you like it , buy it and support it

Posté Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 10:44 pm
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
good job !!!! ..... i gotta Genny light , i don't think that's a good enough brew for the occasion but for the moment it's gonna have to do !!

how did you get the gig??

Sister of an Ex - GF. they used to hang in the Club I DJ at. Asked me if I got off my arse and started my own mobile yet. Told them yes - they said good......

Rest is future history.

Posté Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 12:59 am
The 2007 Bridal Expo is in the Histroy Books.

I ended up with a booth near the Limo/male strippers so my GF had Eye Candy. and I had dancers to keep ladies entertained (they turned off their music and told me to turn up mine)

Also had another DJ comp. set up two booths over from me and MAN did he kick up a fuss about being so close to another DJ.

I got dirty looks all day.

On the Positive:

I took just under 1000 peices of promo with me. When people saw the Video mixing/slidesows (for babypics etc) and the text on screen - My show cupons and business cards FLEW off my desk.

I gave away 1 free video wedding at the end of the day. & 1 50% wedding.

I did manage to go a look around at the other DJ booths, there were a couple that I was impressed with - and If I get good business off this show - the nesxt one I do I will decorate my booth a little more - but - the Music Videos did more and Better advertyising then anything I've seen for a long time.

Like I said to the Hotel lady in the Booth beside me:

I LOVE THIS SOFTWARE!!!.

BTW v4.3 ran video for 10 hours - autmix/video/text/slidesows Perfectly. no hiccups, no freeze, no white noise.

Posté Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 3:26 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
nice one marcel best of luck for those future bookings, hope you pick up a lot of bookings from that freebie,so don't forget too take loads of flyers & b/cards with you on the night.

seems like the other dj felt a bit inferior or he would'nt have kicked up such a fuss, bet that felt good...

Tayla

Posté Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 4:43 pm
I really Don;t know why his nose was out of joint;

Two dj Booths are like Two nightclubs side by each, each feeds the other.

Plus the girls had eye candy, the strippers. If he had looked around and seen the possibilities rather than bitch.....I dunno.

I liked the set up - the placement, The hotel next to me and the Department store across from me. The sales girls were torn between watching my monitor or the strippers. :P

I had a Blast.

And I hope I make a LOT of Bookings.

That Promo Material Wasn;t #^$%#@&@ Cheap

Posté Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 7:24 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
marcel

with not seen either of your set ups seems from this side of the fence that you may have put in the preparation and a better displayed stand so well done on that, as for the green eyed monster he'll know better next time lol...

Tayla

Posté Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 8:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)