Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Using only one xp10

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I recently purchased an xp10 and of course found out too late that using one with bison means you can only control one virtual deck, lame.
So it seems you can use one with VDJ, do you still just use the xp10 hooked into a mixer?
Do you need to use a soundcard to cue a track?
It seems like if you use one xp10 that is audio out would be the main and that you would have to cue off another sound card since you couldn't cue off the mixer since it is only getting one channel which is the main.

Thanks ahead of time.

Posté Sun 17 Jun 07 @ 8:25 am
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006

If you like to use external mixer, you have to use another soundcard with at least two outputs. You seem to have mk2 which is good. One xp10 has only one output, for one channel.

Posté Sun 17 Jun 07 @ 8:42 am
Cant you just use the MK2 as the soundcard and use the XP10 as a midi controller and switch between the decks for scratch??

Posté Sun 17 Jun 07 @ 8:47 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have a MK2 and only one XP10, that's what I do, use the MK2 as a basic controller and dual output soundcard, and use the XP10 for scratching and additional functions. It also serves as a good back-up soundcard (one output)/controller.

Posté Sun 17 Jun 07 @ 2:55 pm
Thanks for the suggestion, although I dont have an MK2 and have heard the xp10's sound card is really good so I would like to try to use it but it seems any solution will be some sort of work around.

Posté Sun 17 Jun 07 @ 5:31 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You could either buy another XP10, or just buy yourself a decent soundcard with Multiple outputs.

Posté Sun 17 Jun 07 @ 6:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)