Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Pioneer CDJ1000, DJM 800 mixer skin - Page: 4

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djkrayzziek wrote :
can somebody pls send me this Pioneer CDJ1000, DJM 800 mixer skin

please support the software by purchasing it to recive skins

Posté Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:31 am
skyfxl wrote :
please support the software by purchasing it to recive skins

how am I to interpret this?
why to support your software
I take a different view of things
i can make copy of all your skins and share whit every1 - and probably ill do it
ill do it because u r using other people`s work for your benefit
why when i make skin u have to decide what to do with it - only for pro - not for home edition
you don't know where your interests lie
i like Virtual DJ but i don`t like your policy of discrimination.

best regards

[MOD]
It's not a policy of discrimination, it's a consideration for those that put in the effort to build the skin to protect there dedication to contribute and share. The majority of skin builders are licensed users and their contribution should be for the licensed users. Skin builders are not required to post there skins here for distribution; however, if they do and it is recommend they do, then their work should be protected. --- moderated by cstoll

Posté Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 11:54 am
please ..download skin

Posté Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 11:07 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djmarquinholj wrote :
please ..download skin

Sorry, It only available to licensed user only..

Posté Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 11:59 pm
aidongHome userMember since 2007
please ..download skin

Posté Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 9:22 am
swatysHome userMember since 2004
please download skin but for licence for home edition please

(i'm french very bad english lol)

Posté Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 1:07 pm
the reason its for pro users as it works in v4 or 5 which are pro versions

Posté Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 10:28 pm
how can i resize this skin?

Posté Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 7:19 am
if someone has the skin please send'it to me :D --@--.-- is my e-mail . Thank you .

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry marius703 no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posté Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 9:03 am
Hello Patje_1 !! I think you have at least one fan in Belgium! You have made a fantastic job! The problem is that I can’t enjoy it because I am not a licensed user (I have “only” the home edition I receive with my Hercules mk2 console...) I’m very sad because I’ll not be able to enjoy your amazing skin.. It would be wonderful if you could put your skin on rapidshare or megaupload or even send me by mail (ralfie009@hotmail.com). I hope someone will answer me and would be nice enough to send me this superb skin! Thanks to everybody and sorry for the mistakes...Bye!

Posté Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 7:54 pm
pppppppppppppp

Posté Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 10:35 pm
Patje_1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks for your interesting in my skin and for de compliments. But i think that i'm not gonna upload it somewhere else or send it to someone, sorry. But i think that if i have made a newer version that i put the older version online on a other site for downloading. And i don't now if this skin can work with the home edition of virtual dj.

Posté Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 12:27 pm
Thank you Patje_1 for your answer even if I am disappointed a little… I hope that you will as quickly make new as possible so that you can poster this marvellous skin on another site where everyone will be able to benefit from it… Do not hesitate to send an email to me if you exchanges of opinion or to have one to test for your new skin, I would be honoured!!! Beautiful work, good continuation and i hope to have your news soon!! bye from belgium!

Posté Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 2:06 pm
hello Patje_1, please put this marvellous skin on another site where everybody will be able to enjoy it...please please please! I have looked at other programs to see if there was a skin like your beautiful skin but it is impossible... If you change your opinion and if you are very kind, send me a mail (ralfie009@hotmail.com) or answer me on this forum to tell me on which site you want to put your fantastic skin. Please Patje_1 try to fullfil my dream.. Bye and thank you!

Posté Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 3:55 pm
Patje_1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
But i see that you use the home edition and the skin is made for the proffesional edition, i don't know if that will work.

Greets Patrick.

Posté Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 11:40 pm
Hi Patje_1! I went to one "médiathèque"(where you can borrow games, programs, movies, books,... for 6 dollars) sinds my last post to borrow the professional edition. No problem, I install the version, I enter the licence, but when I want enter the licence on the internet site of virtual dj, it says me that the licence is already used by another user... So now I have the professional edition v 4.2 r1 but I am not allowed to download any skins, effects,... I am absolutely not lucky because I have paid 6 dollars for the professional edition to be able to download your skin... Please please please, I would be very very very happy if you could understand me and try to help me... Thanks and bye! Au revoir!!

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 1:06 pm
that is 100% ilegal.

you will not recive any skins or help while you continue to support or use warzes.

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 6:57 pm
That is absolutely not illegal! The médiathèque is supported by the french community! Here is the site "http://www.lamediatheque.be/" and you will be able to read : "La médiathèque de la communauté française de Belgique ASBL" !! The bus where you can borrow items like books, games,... is parked just I front of the library and next the police office!!!!!!!! I don't know what is "warzes" but if I am sure of something is that the médiathèque is absolutely legal!!! I have paid to borrow this program during 1 week (after the week I have to bring the program back to the mediatheque..). So skyfx I am absolutely not someone who doesn't respect the rules!!! Bye!

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 8:28 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sky

i think your on a loser their mate it certainly is NOT lost in translation everyone who communicates on this forum knows if you have'nt bought it from vdj or a bonafide distributorship/agent then its certainly NOT LEGAL and the license as far as i know is not transferable so i think vdj should check out this company living off illegal earnings and if your still having problems understanding written english it may well be advantageous to go to a forum where they speak in your native tongue for further clarifacation...

Tayla

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 9:01 pm
Hi Tayla! I am sorry but I don't understand what you say...and what you want... If you still think what I do is illegal, go on the mediatheque site or come in Belgium... Don't speak about something you don't know, the mediatheque and what I have done is completely legal!bye

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 9:21 pm
86%