Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Help connecting VDJ to an external mixer

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dezdelHome userMember since 2007
Okay. I've got VDJ\'s sound card mode selected as the Sound card --> Stereo Splitter --> External Mixer mode. My stereo splitter is plugged into the Line Out of my sound card (it's an onboard soundcard, if that matters) and the wires on the other end are supposed to go into...? :/ It's a DJM-400. So far I've heard the 2 RCA plugs should go into the 1 & 2 inputs but ... There's like 4 possible places to plug them in on each side & 4 for the Master.

Any guidance you can give me is appreciated.

Posté Wed 27 Jun 07 @ 9:54 am
Hi, on the back of the djm 400 there's the big printed numbers "1" and "2", put one plug into the socket labelled "cd" near the number one and the other into the "cd" input near the number two.

Also, don't forget to set the mixer to "mono" mode with the switch on the back just above the master outputs.

To get these channels working you also need to set the switches on the top panel of the mixer to "CD1" and "CD2" (these are big switches right at the top).

If you like the software, don't forget to buy the full version (or register your copy on the website if you already own it).

:)

Posté Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 1:14 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)