Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Mixers and sound cards!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

okay, I have some turntables, yes 2 of them, And I heard something about a maya44, Well I was looking for a mixer and i seen a numark USB mixer http://www.numark.com/dm950usb Will this work with it? And if it does can i get the time coded vinyl and get it to work with my 2 turntables? Or will i need anything else?

Posté Thu 28 Jun 07 @ 7:43 am
no help : [[ lol

Posté Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 8:47 pm
i bought the Gemini PS02 USB 2 weeks a go,this was after using the Hercules for 2 months just to see the software could cope with mixing some mp3's on my pc.
The gemini uses two usb sound cards built in,plug in the two usb and switch the mixer on go to your computer sound card setting tab and make sure you enable the new driver named USBCODEC, the VDJ software will see this in the config sound card section,one will be your A deck the other the B deck.Do a quick sound check with mixer on to see if your mixer has the correct channels working if not open up vdj settings on the sound card tab click invert,all should correct.Use your mixers main sound out to your amp and kick some tunes out.
get some use with your mouse setting up the software toys,as for the use of your time code decks then i buy a small keyboard and paint the keys white with tipex,as you program them as midi controls you mark with a cd pen what they do and then have the keyborad infront of your mixer.

Vdj Staff 30 years i have been a hobby dj 10 years of wav/mp3 mixing and so far i have found this to be the best for learning,constant use keep tweaking the software excellent bit of kit more accurate beat match would be my only gripe !!!!!!

im using

my own hybrid built pc
2.2 Ghz AMD sempron 32 bit overclocked/ 1 gig of ballistic ddr400 ram timings 5 2 2 2 / 4 x artic cooling 8cm fans @ 1500 rpm (quiet),Abit AN7 motherborad with optical audio out+7.1 on borad+2 x 4.1 sound cards 250 Gig hard drive + 80 gig back up copy of mp3's/2 sony dvd rw DL...20 processes running

Posté Fri 29 Jun 07 @ 10:40 pm
I would suggest getting the maya 44 usb. My friend has his set up with the maya44 usb box to his laptop. He ordered some vinyl from numark to use with his copy of VDJ pro.

Posté Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 3:12 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)