Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet M-Audio Connectiv

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I cant get virtual dj to show time coded quality at 100 % on 1 side. I am able to see 100 % on the left side deck but not on the right. I change settings and done just about eveything. I posted 4 topics in this forum and still not able to get the answer. I removed the m audio driver and reinstalled them and still the same. What gets me ever more mad is that when i hook up the pioneer cdj on the side that doesnt read anything in vinyl shows at 100 percent on the time coded cds. I switch back the settings from vinyl to cd. To make sure that the turntable is working, i switch the wires fro deck a to b and it still reads at O % on the time coded quality. I think it might be the M audio conncetiv or maybe a windows setting

Posté Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 6:42 am
The M audio has a phone & line switch. when i use time coded vinyl i set the swicth to phone, when i use time coded cds, i switch over to line. The same setting apply on virtual dj setings on the configuration. I have spent hours already today and i am just thinking about selling m stuff to get the rane serato

Posté Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 6:52 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Mon 02 Jul 07 @ 8:36 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)