Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Analyze function not saving analysis?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi guys,

I've got a bug where I can tell VDJ to analyze a folder, and once it's complete, i click the bpm sort tab, and all the files that were supposedly analyzed still have the ( ? ) icon next to them, and no bpm information is displayed. :(

Any idea what's going on?

Thank you,

-Josh

PS: Separate question: I've analyzed all my mp3s using MixmeisterPro, so they have BPM data embedded in the ID3 tags...is there any way for VDJ to read them?

Posté Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 2:56 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
For your seperate question: for the moment no, this isn't possible i think. Maybe in a future version

Posté Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 3:40 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Try to reinstall VDJ or remove the file "Virtual DJ database.xml" from VDJ folder and try it then.

Posté Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 1:20 am
Run Virtual DJ then before you load any songs into either deck analyze your songs. After your done analyzing exit the program and Run Virtual DJ again. This works for me.

Posté Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 11:01 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You shouldn't have to shut the program down after you analyze.
I had this happen a couple times. ALl I did was re analyze and everything was ok.

Posté Sun 08 Jul 07 @ 3:03 pm
VirtualDJ will not use BPM values set by the free MixMeister BPM tool. However, VirtualDJ will read the ID3v2 tags for mp3s which have the bpm in them if you have set read tags. It will still analyse the file and assign its own BPM but it's an understandable process considering it calculates automix features too.

Posté Sun 08 Jul 07 @ 6:05 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)