Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet A New Automix Issue?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mp3jackPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Without Automix on I can load certian songs and paly them without issues. With Automix ON and palying a song on B, if I try to load any of these songs on the A player they don't load all the way, B starts over and the next song in the right hand list loads on the A deck.

What am I missing here?

Posté Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 1:42 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 4:56 am
Thanks cstoll

Posté Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 5:39 am
Sorry didn't work. Went through and did the DirectX update as you lined out. I am not running a controller and I cut the number of songs in the side list to only 10 with none in the bottom list. It appears while in Automix either side starts playing a song and randomly without notice the other side starts to load up a new song and it skips to the next song and the next, until it has gone through about 3-4 and then seems to load one. With each attempt to load it restarts the song that is playing.

As I said before without Automix these songs play fine. Is there a master cue database I can edit these titles from?

Posté Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 8:38 am
Not that I would recomend this but I managed to get rid of the issue on all the songs I could find by locating them in the xml file and removing the entry for that particular song. Once done and saved I was able to run the song with automix with zero issues.

Is there a utility that will clear cues on all songs in this file?

Posté Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 8:59 am
Question - were any of these songs Analyzed first before you ever used them in the Automix?

Also - your posts are hitting things that already exist here in the forum. Please use the SEARCH feature to find posts related to your issue before posting a new thread.

Posté Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 1:48 pm
Cstoll,
Analyzed... as in had been played before? Of course they have been played before. It's as if the program rewrote the cues for the songs where the start and end are the same.

PS- Thanks for the advice when it comes to the SEARCH feature. I spent an hour reviewing everything I could find yesterday BEFORE I posted this thread and believe it or not the thread URL you posted did not come up in any of my searches, so maybe the SEARCH feature suffers from the same coding issues as my copy of VDJ has? LOL

Posté Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 7:11 pm
No Problem.. always good to remind people.

As to the Analyzed - right clicking on a track or selection of track and choosing to Analyze tracks BEFORE being played. That's what I was referring to.

Posté Fri 06 Jul 07 @ 8:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)