Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Setup: Laptop only and laptop and mixer

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello,

can somebody please advise if I can setup for laptop only use. problem I have is onboard soundcard has only one 3.5 jack out for master. so I presume I need a new soundcard that has two audio out jacks. one for master and one for headphones so I can cue somngs correctly...

what is a good cheap laptop soundcard that will work for this setup!

Also will this allow me to use each deck to go into each channel of an actual mixer so I can use real mixer when djing in clubs etc.

Thanks in advance

Adam

Posté Sat 07 Jul 07 @ 11:46 am
adamdean wrote :

what is a good cheap laptop soundcard that will work for this setup!

Also will this allow me to use each deck to go into each channel of an actual mixer so I can use real mixer when djing in clubs etc.

Thanks in advance

Adam

ANY usb 5.1 surround card will allow you to use master on channles 1/2(front speakers) and headphones on 3/4(rear Speakers)

It will allow you to hook into a tradiotional mixer as well.

Posté Sat 07 Jul 07 @ 11:55 am
uhhhhhh ........ don't look for cheap , look for professional ........

sometimes you can get lucky and find equipment that is excellent quality and less expensive than expected

i suggest you not use the word cheap ever .......

you certainly don't want to say you have cheap equipment , or that you work for cheap , or anything about your business is cheap .........

it's just a lousy word

the hercules mk2 might be for you ......combo controller , soundcard , mixer ......$250 then put your music on an external hard drive where it's safer than being on your C: and yer livin.......

Posté Sat 07 Jul 07 @ 2:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)