Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Vdj stops & speeds up

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

What am I doing wrong? When a song is playing and I type in a song for the second deck, some times the program will stop or sync will light and it will speed up. I have to close the program and reopen it to correct this. This is not cool when performing. I think I want to go back to 3.4

Posté Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 10:42 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
(sync will light and it will speed up.....)

Try disable the auto pitch match in config. C if these helps:)

Posté Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 11:00 pm
Thanks, I tried that but it still happens,but only occasionally. Now when I load the second deck the volume on deck one cuts in half. Everything was working great until I upgraded to the current version.

Posté Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 4:43 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi , at config go to options n at disengage beatlock choose manual... and auto pitch match disabled:))Hope that helps

Posté Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 12:19 pm
Man -I had the same think happen last week.....Same scenario; typing on the keyboard...Deck two speed up; the sync button is locked and illuminated....very frustrating. i had to close the program to rectify it.....
I'll try thge above solution...Hopefully that will resolve it....

Posté Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 4:01 am
delere the "B" keyboard shortcut; this is beatlock, or change it to a 2 or 3 key short cut.....

Posté Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 4:13 am
exact same issue I have sometimes..

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 1:30 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Go to the "Keyboard Shortcuts" pannel in the VDJ config and activate the option "Disable shortcuts and use keyboard for search only"

Posté Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 1:12 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)