Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VCI 100

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi everyone.

I have sent a ticket to Virtual DJ and in 2 days i have not even seen a reply so i thought i would post here my question. I asked Virtual DJ Staff if and when support for the VCI 100 will be done. I will NOT buy this until it is. I know that someone has written a XML file but this is only a tempoary solution, as all the functions do not work.

Please someone from Virtual DJ paint me a clearer picture as this has got to be one of the best controllers out there.

Many thanks

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 5:04 pm
this tells me a lot about the support no answers :( to either of my questions from either staff or from virtual DJ Themselves

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 7:55 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have patience .. they will reply to u. :))

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 7:57 pm
Can't that mixer be mapped via midi?

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 8:16 pm

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 8:22 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, midi mapping will be improved in the next update for sure, but for native support they need more time, but it will come as Atomix team has made native support for all popular controllers today. Patience ;)

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 10:43 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@MikeJames2:

This is not a chat you won't get an answer in the 10 following minutes to your post.

You must be patient.

Posté Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 9:24 am
Yes i know its not a chat but a forum. The reason i posted here as well was because i thought that The Virtual DJ staff looked here in the forums if users had any problems. and my Ticket has still not been answered by the Virtual DJ Staff 4 days ago. I am not trying to start any problems here all i want is my questions answered.

regards

Posté Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 10:54 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
The Atomix people are busy working on a new update and don't have time to read all the forums, that's why we are here, and we let them know everything that is interesting as your topic about Vestax, so don't worry ;)

Posté Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 11:27 am
pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee !!!!! do the virtual for the vci-100 as soon as posible!!!!! i bought this controler and it dosn´t work with the best mixing program ¡VIRTUAL DJ!!
I love virtual,
I need virtual ,
I miss virtual ,
I don´t like tractor ;(

snif snif ,,, i´m waiting desesperatly

Posté Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 8:42 pm
soulfulman wrote :
pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee !!!!! do the virtual for the vci-100 as soon as posible!!!!! i bought this controler and it dosn´t work with the best mixing program ¡VIRTUAL DJ!!
I love virtual,
I need virtual ,
I miss virtual ,
I don´t like tractor ;(

snif snif ,,, i´m waiting desesperatly

Hi there nice to hear u love vdj:)

Have patience..

If u do have the pro version, please register it at ur profile...thks.:)

Posté Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 8:53 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
@ soulfulman: You can't use it without a Professional User license...

Posté Thu 09 Aug 07 @ 6:57 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)