Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet help with "hissing" noise in background

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

VxtLeeHome userMember since 2007
Hi people, i guess this has been covered SOMEWHERE no doubt but for the life of me i cannot find it with the "search"

so....

what am i doing wrong?? i'm very new to VDJ and am struggling to sort out this annoying issue. Basically im getting a terrible "hiss" on both channels on all tracks at all times (even when NO tracks playing actually) if i plug headphones directly into the Maya its crystal clear so is it something on the mixer end of things?. Ive looked at numerous set up guides without much luck, no doubt its something really simple (Gain levels???) but ANY help would be greatly recieved! Ive ordered some TCV's but thought i'd give the TCCD's a bash whilst im wiating to get up to speed with the programme. This white noise isnt there at any other time, only when using VDJ.

My setup is

2x Technics 1210's (properly earthed so not them)
2 x Denon DN S5000 (im using the reccomended -13Db TCCd's)
Pioneer DJM600
Maya 44 USB S/c

any ideas?

thanks,

Lee.

Posté Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 1:16 pm
VxtLeeHome userMember since 2007
sorry forgot to mention the noise is only coming from the "Master" output on the DJM600, left & right channels on the mixer PFL are clear as a bell.

Posté Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 1:25 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It must be Ground Loop problem, you need Isolator that you will connect between your mixer and amplifier. Search for "Ground Loop Isolator" on the forum.

Posté Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 2:48 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)