Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Upgrade

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi!
when is a new version avaible! A version ho can use the drag and drop function when I use virutal folders? A new problem also show up when i start the compjuter XPS M1710 Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2600 @ 2.16GHz, 2.16GHz, 4 GB of RAM whith DAC-3, every sound samples was plaing?

/Please solwd this problem!

Best regards
/Karro

Posté Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 5:42 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Only Atomix team knows that ;)
Can you be more specific about your problem? I see English is not your native language, try using your language on forum, if there is one.

Posté Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 5:46 pm
ok!
DjAlf, The screen is freezing when I work with the "Virtual folders", drag and dropp?

Every sampler Effekts is turn on when I start the "virtual DJ" together widht "DAC-3"?

/karrobarro

Posté Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 10:50 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
There is some issues with Virtual Folders and team is working on it for the next update.
About DAC-3, do you use mapper? Try to disable it. I don't have that controller, someone who has will help you more.
Regards

Posté Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 11:53 am
If you are using the DAC-3 mapper and have multiple versions of VDJ installed (E.g: 3.4 and 4.3), the mapper may be picking up the wrong version and sending the wrong shortcuts to VDJ.

Use user parameters to set VDJ Version in the mapper to the correct version of VDJ that you are using the mapper with. See the section on user parameters at the end of the DAC3Mapper.txt manual for details on how to change user parameters.

E.g: If you are using VDJ 4.3, set the VDJ Version user parameter to 4.3

Posté Wed 18 Jul 07 @ 7:47 pm
Hi,

I have not multiple version, I use the orginal version 4.3r12, and the orginal skin. Control device I use "dac3.dll" for DAC-3.

Only thing is to wait for a new version?

/Karro

Posté Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 1:13 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)