Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet looking for a tune

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

im looking for some 70's era of the muisc you hear on adult movies. hope you all know what im talking about. and no im not a weirdo. lol i had some for when weddings when the guy takes off the garder and now i dont have it anymore any ideas. it worked in the past and now one was offended. and i do frank sinatra's love and marrage track for the cake cutting.

Posté Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 4:15 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
rockinrossco

not sure if this is the one but if not it still might fit the bill 'Jane Birkin - Je Taime' think i spelt it right...

Tayla

Posté Thu 19 Jul 07 @ 12:32 pm
so is it the one your looking for?????

Tayla

Posté Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 12:49 pm
yes and no looking for one that has no vocals and more of a just a guitar playing oh well we dont get what we want when we want it it comes in time.

Posté Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 6:16 pm
sorry could'nt help anymore...

Tayla

Posté Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 8:04 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The tune I use for when the groom removes the garter at weddings is "oh yeah" by yello. It was most well known as the song used in the movie Ferris Buellers Day Off. Ive tried some others but none have ever compared in the reaction that this song gets during that moment.

Posté Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 4:00 am
Legs by ZZ-Top is another good tune for the garter removal

Posté Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 10:20 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Call me a traditionalist, I still use Dave Rose Orchestra, Stripper, Cant beat a classic!

Posté Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 7:07 pm
lol

Posté Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 9:10 pm
i thought about zz top legs but its almost expected and a good dj can never be guessed at whats coming up next lol well at least thtats my thoughts . but that is a good tune the oh yeah track didnt even acure to me thanks

Posté Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 4:00 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)