Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet In Automix Songs don't always start at beginning

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Have any other DJs noticed that when using the Automix feature, the songs don't always start at the beginning?

Sometimes, the next song starts 30-40 seconds in!

What seems to be the problem?

Posté Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 4:31 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please do a search in the PC Bugs forum and this forum. It has been discussed numerous times.

Posté Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 6:09 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It started at the first beat of the song most of the times n u could edit this..

Go to Bpm Setting>edit automix>Mix fade, Set entry point n set exit point for ur automix function:)

Cheers

Posté Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 6:26 pm
Where is this info found?

Posté Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 6:30 am
Go to the bpm box (each side represent each deck) at the top centre of the skin beside the automix button:))

Posté Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 8:30 am
Okay, I tried it & see no real difference.
Does this need to be done to EVERY song?

Posté Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 8:58 am
hi buddy, i did manage to get it werking.

first u go to the setting(bpm) n adjust the fade in n out (the entry).. remeber to only select the mix fade only..and select allow at mix tempo. Do these on both decks.. then press ok.. then close ur vdj.. open it again then go to config. theoptions.. at the force fade.. enable n fade length made it 0.0s.. n there u have it...

ps. sometime the ending is a bit funny so remember set at the silent part at the end (exit point)

I do hope the next updates will fully fix this:))

Posté Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 10:01 am
But using this also have the advantage, sometime when u reopen vdj, ur setting is lost n u have to re-edit again n sometimes the pitch did not go back to its original tempo automatically...(must use smart in ur auto pitch match in config.)

Hope that helps.

Posté Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 10:29 am
Hi, maybe i did not explain it properly. sorry.. at werk always these hr n have to rush:P

Step 1 - Select 2 songs n placed it at each deck

Step 2 - Select Bpm settings go to edit automix then select mix tempo and allow. Pick the entry point
(at the start of the track) and the exit point (the silence of the end of the track). And press ok.

Step 3 - Repeat step 2 at the other decks

Step 4 - Close VDJ.

Step 5 - Open VDJ n go to config, select force fade ..enable n fade length set to 0.0s n
lastly Auto-pitch match set to smart.

Step 6 - Select songs put to the side playlist n start automix..

Hope this helps..

I use this setting n it werk well only sumtime when close vdj again the setting lost but that not a huge problem:) as i did not really use automix function only when starting of the gig:)

Cheers..
DJ Antarez

Posté Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 12:03 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)