Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet I'm Going Going Back Back to.......

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

PC

After countless hours of troubleshooting with my 2.4 Macbook Pro and VDJ I finally gave up. I respect all you guys who are waiting for the Mac version to be ironed out, but I just can't wait any longer. I need to DJ videos NOW. Hopefully I'll come back to Mac in the near future.

I waz hoping some of you guys using the PC version could help me get a laptop that's runs VDJ like a charm. I'm looking forward to getting this laptop, trying it out, and officially joining the community.

::Donnie Blaze::

Posté Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 10:01 pm
Welcome to the Dark Side. I just got a Dell XPS 1710. It runs video like a charm. I am working out some issues with 80 processes running and the external sound card. I have not had the time that I needed to work on it, but should be live on Monday. I will not recommend until I have tested. This will not be my main machine, as I am in the process of building another SFF. There are some other laptop users that have had great success, so you will not be alone.

Posté Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 11:19 pm
Traitor...

Posté Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 1:02 am
Just kiddin...You got lucky that they let you return though. No more Macbook Pro, Bootcamp, Windows XP, ect...

Posté Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 1:03 am

Get a VISTA dual core laptop, with 2 giga ram, and NVIDA or ATI graphic cards with 256 or more DEDICATED ram. If possible get a 7200 spinnin Harddrive, but not essential

That should do great ;)

Posté Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 5:15 am
Well, I'm gonna be using the nuo 4 and I don't think the midi control works with vista.

Thanks for those specs though.

Posté Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 2:16 am

I havent heard that the Nuo4 wont work on Vista, it should ...

Anyways, XP works fine too for VDJ

Posté Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 2:22 am
We checked in the Manual and it says Windows 2000 and XP. It may have been printed before Vista's release though...

Posté Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 6:14 am
off-topic...
What does Numark KCO mean? As it states on some profiles.

Posté Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 9:44 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Kco was the codename given to the total control unit.

Posté Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 11:39 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
And how were you able to use the mac version of VDJ being a no license user.

There are no trial versions of VDJ for Mac out yet.

dj-in-norway wrote :

Get a VISTA dual core laptop, with 2 giga ram, and NVIDA or ATI graphic cards with 256 or more DEDICATED ram. If possible get a 7200 spinnin Harddrive, but not essential

That should do great ;)

Completely agree with this. I have this type of laptop (Asus A8js) and it works perfectly.

Posté Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 12:08 pm
i was not using the mac version. I was using the pc version in bootcamp.

Posté Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 9:03 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)