Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet QSC Amplifier

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey guys... Question... I really want to lighten my load in my flight case. I was thinking of getting a QSC PLX Amplifier. I was wondering if that's a good choice? Do you know of other amps that are good and cheaper that are lighter.

Posté Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 6:17 pm
Simply the BEST! It's the heart of your system. Don't cheap out. Just buy it. I own five. 2 PLX. 1 RMX (heavier) and 2 older models still going strong as backups.

Posté Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 6:25 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I used one for a couple years. It was the heavier version (plx-2402). Never had any issues with it. The newer ones are supposed to be same quality. Don't think you can go wrong with it.

Posté Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 6:27 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
its all about Macrotech
Lab Grupen
or better stil Digam
a lot of my system owning friends bought Void Infinate 8 a few years back and none have experienced problems, even when running it into 2 ohms bridged at full wack for the duration of a baking hot August bank holiday weekend rave. the plx and powerlight amps are the flagship ranges from QSC and bearing in mind that QSC are one of the worlds most respected amplifer manufacturers. your not going to be let down by one so if you see one at a good price go for it

Posté Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 8:47 pm
If they're anything like the QSC PowerLight amp I've got, you'll love it!

Posté Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 1:30 am
Crown amps has a new series of amps that weigh 17 pounds and are like the CE series. They have almost the same specs.

Posté Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 2:56 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
you won't fail buying a PLX.

i would say you would also be just as good buying a crown XTI.

research both... safe bets all the way!

Posté Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 7:43 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)