Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Please Help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

PenyaHome userMember since 2007
Hi guys, it's been quite few post here with the same problem but i didn't find any usefull infos. I got hercules mp3 console and vdj 3.4. When i do mixing the sound is perfect, but as soon as i start record it to WAV/MP3 the same tracks i getting very poor sound, beats missing and it seems like track speeding up and then slowing down. I can hear it while recording or listening after. My system is: Intel Core 2 e6600 @ 2.4GhZ, Asus p5b deluxe, 3gb ram, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX, SB Audigy (i think it's "SE"), Vista 32bit. I'm really confused with config and also heard about Audigy Driver issues on vistas. Please help me as really like to record my mixes. Many Thanks

Posté Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 12:23 am
Have you tried recording to an external drive?

Posté Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 2:09 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have no isuues recording on Vista. I have all my tunes on external HDD and save the mix to my C; drive.

I never use the LAME MP3 plugin and always record to .wav

HTH

Posté Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 4:28 pm
At the moment i do completely opposite, will do your way and let you know. thank you

Posté Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 7:41 pm
By the way, is it important to save it on disc C? Or as Millsmobile said on ext HDD? Well, i'll try both. Again lots of thanks gyus for your replies!!

Posté Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 7:44 pm
It shouldn't matter which way you do it. The point is to prevent one drive from loading songs and writing your .wav file at the same time. I use my internal for song storage now, but that will change when I buy my next laptop.

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 4:35 pm
When i Fire up vertial dj i get an error message that says corrupted database but every thing seems to be working fine can someone help me

Posté Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 6:08 pm
Corrupted database is to do with the file which stores the information for analysed tracks, e.g. stores the bpm and queue points.

You will find the file located here:
C:/Program Files/VirtualDJ/VirtualDJ Database (currentuser).xml

Where currentuser is the name of the windows account which you are currently using, e.g. David.

You have two options, you can either delete this file and start again from fresh, or you can attempt to repair it. The most common reason for the database being corrupted is VirtualDJ may have missed off writing the last line in the database. Try using cstoll's utility to fix the problem. If this is unable to fix the problem, you can open the database in notepad and try and fix it manually, or if you don't understand how to I could do a manual repair sometime tomorrow if you sent it over.

Posté Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 6:14 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)