Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Deciding to buy VirtualDj

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey I'm deciding to buy VirtualDj for MAC. But first I want to know something. I have a M-Audio Quattro USB sondcard and a Mac Book Pro. The drivers from 10.4.6 to 10.4.10 doesn't works actually (because I habe tested in other friend VirtualDJ).
So is possible to make it work with this soundcard, for example with lowers version of the driver like the 10.4.5 or is impossible at the moment to do that and I would have to setup Windows Xp on my mac with BootCamp to put this program on it or Djdecks.
Also I Have 2 FS Code Vynil for ude with them.

I wait your answes and thanks for all.

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 4:30 pm
Well...Currently the only soundcard that can be used with Timecode is the Numark Virtual Vinyl Box (VDJ Mac). If you want to use your soundcard you would have to set up Bootcamp and Windows or wait for the 'upcoming' update for Mac.

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 5:19 pm
when it will be available?

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 9:47 pm
??? There is no information on the next release. Myself as well as pretty much every Mac user is waiting, patiently as possible. Im sure they want to iron out the kinks before releasing a substandard update.

Hold tight!

Posté Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 6:03 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dondanilo wrote :
when it will be available?

You need not wait for next release available, as u can buy the pro version now n get the updates for free later when its time.. :) Still worth it:)

http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

Posté Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 6:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)