Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Ambient video

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

billy24PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi,

I have some Ambient video files in vob format or mpeg format and I want to convert them to svp file so that I can play them in vdjpro.

Does anyone know how to do this ?

Many thanks!!

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 5:48 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sonique Visuals are coded plugins like MilkDrop visuals - they are not videos. You can not convert videos to SVPs.

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 5:50 pm
Thanks

Is there any way that I can play the ambient video's that I have got in the format I have in vdjpro?

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 6:19 pm
Not as a back drop while mixing between the two decks in a single instance mode. VDJ can however be run in a Multi-instance mode which would provide you 4 decks and then you might be able to make it possible.

- however you will want to spend some time researching the forums for MultiInstance capabilities and post questions about it.

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 6:38 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
cstoll

would it be possible to use the g-force effects, look much better than sonique but don't know if they are compatible for vdj...

Tayla

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 7:10 pm
Thanks very much.

One other question, is there any way I can make the decks to automix without the song be in a playlist.
For instance if I open a file in the browser is it possible for player to work down the songs in the folder and automix?

Thanks

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 7:14 pm
tayla wrote :
cstoll

would it be possible to use the g-force effects, look much better than sonique but don't know if they are compatible for vdj...

Tayla

Not familiar with those.

But remember for the beat-aware or music-aware type effects G-force, MilkDrop, etc. someone would have to develop/program a plug-in to make it integrate / interface with VDJ.

So unless someone does this - the Sonique plug-ins are your Ambients to use.

My recommendation for the PO Ambients - BUILD long playing DVDs and run them seperate through a DVD player -- don't put the load on VDJ to play a pre-programmed video that isn't even beat/music aware. Simple push button switcher between a DVD Player out put and the computer output.

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 7:17 pm
thanks for the quick reply cstoll...

Tayla

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 7:22 pm
cstoll you still about urgent help please

Tayla

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 7:24 pm
Sorry - wasn't still there -post your issue in a new thread unless it is on this same topic

Posté Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 3:30 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)