Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Numark DXMPro with VirtualDJ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey, I've been mixing on virtualDJ for a while and now I want a more hands on feel to mix in music smoothly. You obviously cant do everything with just a mouse. What I plan to do is use Virtual DJ and get a mixer first. Then as time and money progresses ,i'll add turn tables. I'm thinking of the Numark DXMPRO DIGITAL SCRATCH MIXER. Would that mixer incorporate well with VirtualDJ? Is it a good beginning mixer that's not already obsolete? Any suggestions for others? I'm mostly into hip-hop/rock mixing. Not a big fan of scratching. THanks

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:31 am
Forgot to add, I have a budget for what I need to hook up a mixer to my computer. $500.00.

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:32 am
i use numark's dxm01 usb mixer which has 2 built in soundcards - it works great. its a good start and if u can use it as a mixer later on if u get decks - u will need to get a separate soundcard to connect all that up the decks tho.

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:41 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You first need VDJ Pro ;)
Then you can consider some hardware.
Hope to see you as a Pro soon.

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 6:51 pm
Oh I'll get Virtual DJ Pro. I was just comparing the software with others to see which fits me better. I like VDJ. So getting Vitural DJ Pro won't be a problem. How's the mixer for it? Good? Any recommendation for others? I got a $500 budget

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:10 pm
Looks nice, should work like charm ;)
Did you consider some controller like Total Control?

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:23 pm
No I haven't considered it. I'm pretty new to the hardware side of it but I was thinking of getting hardware that will be compliant with alot of acessories i add to it mixers..etc.). I looked up another mixer. A Numark DXM09. It's a three channel mixer and everything looks good so far from the review. Comparing the two, which should I get. One is more recent, 3 channel mixer and has new features while the other is just what I need and simple and cheaper. I'm leaning towards the DXM09, I found some nice prices on it

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:30 pm
Well, you never know when you gonna need that extra third channel ;)
For example, you can use 5.1 card and have 2 separate outputs plus third for samples. Neat, ha?
Go some thinking, don't buy something you wont use ;)

Posté Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 5:13 am
Haha, yup. Prepare for the future. I've placed the order on the DXM09. Should be fun. Finally I can mix and adjust everything without a mouse. Thanks for your help. I got a good deal on it, 302 for a brand new one.

Posté Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 10:47 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)