Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet AUTO GAIN PROBLEM

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

SUM TIMES WHEN RECORDING MY MIXES ,THE FINAL PRODUCT DOES NOT SOUND GOOD.THE VOLUME OF THE TRACKS CHANGES FROM THE 1 TRACK TO THE LAST , I HAVE CHOSEN THE AUTO GAIN MENU ,AND ENABLED AUTO MENU ,BUT NOTHING HELPED.THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM COS MY MIXES ARE SMOOTHLESS.PLS HELP

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 8:31 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
plz dont use all caps its considered rude
what is your system spec?

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 8:48 pm
WAT IS SYSTEM SPE.I USE WINDOWS XP

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 8:51 pm
system specification ie ram , processor ect

please dissable those scary caps

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:01 pm
sorry about the caps .ram 256 mb
pentuim 4

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:10 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Which version do you use?

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:24 pm
thats quite a small bit of ram i aslo recommend you try out the newer product

www.virtualdj.com

Posté Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 9:28 pm
wat has ram got to do with my tracks volume.i've tried the demo version once or twice and the tracks are volume smooth,right now i;m using version 2.1v .might it be my the bit rate of my tacks /mp3;'s //

Posté Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 5:08 pm
wat has ram got to do with my tracks volume.i've tried the demo version once or twice and the tracks are volume smooth,right now i;m using version 2.1v .might it be my the bit rate of my tacks /mp3;'s //

Posté Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 5:08 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 5:29 pm
i am not using virtual dj ,but atomix

Posté Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 7:12 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Sun 12 Aug 07 @ 7:56 pm
what do u mean a problem with all virtual dj .especialy when coming to short cuts .well the problem is that i dont use the cross_fader to fade but instead i use the up faders .which i can use with the short cut menu.but with virtaul dj ther is no short cuts for deck volumes or up faders .which is problematic ,coz i dont prefare the cross-fader

Posté Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 4:32 pm
what do u mean ,I have a problem with all virtual dj .especialy when coming to short cuts .well the problem is that i dont use the cross_fader to fade but instead i use the up faders .which i can use with the short cut menu.but with virtaul dj ther is no short cuts for deck volumes or up faders .which is problematic ,coz i dont prefare the cross-fader

Posté Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 4:34 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)