Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet bugs (??) and bugbears

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey..

just a few issues that seem to annoy me...

in no particular order....

songs from the request list wont load if i double click...have to drag n drop

the cue/mix headphone slider on the 5.1 skin wont reset if moved even once...then every song i have to manually keep moving it left and right...(havent actually tried it with other skins)

on the mk2, if i move the headphone selector to any of the positions, then the switching of decks in the headphones using the keyboard shortcut is disabled..

had a "zipper sound" when resizing panels (FIXED) by setting video adapter hardware accleration to none..

songs that i am playing will not reflect in the playlist panel unless i have set it to repeat, but in which case, all songs that have been loaded on the decks get reflects, even if i have not actually played them...(the repeat option also causes the songs to be marked played {red} in the main panel, but if the option is disabled then they react normally, i.e. songs turn red after being on the deck for a while...)

i dont know whether these are related to the skin/hardware, but just some points that i have noticed since I GOT A REGULAR GIG!!!!

hehehe

i love this ware

cheers

DJ Rudra

Posté Mon 13 Aug 07 @ 6:51 pm
DJ Rudra wrote :
Hey..

just a few issues that seem to annoy me...

in no particular order....

songs from the request list wont load if i double click...have to drag n drop

the cue/mix headphone slider on the 5.1 skin wont reset if moved even once...then every song i have to manually keep moving it left and right...(havent actually tried it with other skins)

on the mk2, if i move the headphone selector to any of the positions, then the switching of decks in the headphones using the keyboard shortcut is disabled..

had a "zipper sound" when resizing panels (FIXED) by setting video adapter hardware accleration to none..

songs that i am playing will not reflect in the playlist panel unless i have set it to repeat, but in which case, all songs that have been loaded on the decks get reflects, even if i have not actually played them...(the repeat option also causes the songs to be marked played {red} in the main panel, but if the option is disabled then they react normally, i.e. songs turn red after being on the deck for a while...)

i dont know whether these are related to the skin/hardware, but just some points that i have noticed since I GOT A REGULAR GIG!!!!

hehehe

i love this ware

cheers

DJ Rudra

Try putting your performance slider all the way to the left. Latency on Auto. If that doesnt work try putting a check in the safe mode box.

Posté Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 1:47 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)