Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Skins

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Would like to see a variety of resolutions for default skin, in particular a 1440x900.

Posté Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 8:18 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Mario - you have been around long enough to know that skins are built by the users. There are a couple of 1440x900 skins, but it will take a user to build them.

Posté Tue 14 Aug 07 @ 4:00 pm
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yeh..i know, you're right!

I guess it's back to the drawing board for me. ;)

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 4:10 am
cstoll wrote :
Mario - you have been around long enough to know that skins are built by the users. There are a couple of 1440x900 skins, but it will take a user to build them.

Soooo who creates the default skins and why can't there be a 1440x900 resolution without a user creating one?

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 12:18 am
It's not that there can't be one. And it doesn't have to be a user, yet it's not everyone that needs that resolution.

Look 2 things and the first one is most important --

In order to build any hi-res skin the designer has to have a monitor that can fit that resolution or better.

VDJ provides a guide and there is an entire forum to assist people in building skins. It is time consuming and doesn't happen overnight. If it doesn't exist make it and if you have to just modify an existing one.

Also, people should look before they ask -- here is 1440x900 version of the default skin Full Video -- http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download.html?addon_id=3581

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 9:02 am
Thanks for the reply cstoll,I think I already have this skin and it is unfinished and has some bugs in it.

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 9:51 am
Then please either contact JeremK (the author) about the problems OR post those problems in the Skins forum. I am sure they will be fixed.

And I am not going to promise anything immediate -- but since there is not a Mixer version, I will convert that video version to a AUDIO verison. So, please post the problems in the Skin forum so I can correct them in the one I will make.

(this will not get started for a week as I am on vacation -- so be patient, hope that satisfies some over this issue)

Posté Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:31 am
oh man, 1440*900 that's my laptop,

you can dl my versions from www.djshahar.com

Posté Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)