Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Any Nou 4 users, using Vista?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm thinking of upgrading to Vista. I couldn't find any info on the compatibility with the Nou 4 and Vista. The Manual says XP and 2000 but it was prob made before Vista's release.

Any advice?

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 12:32 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm using it with vista at the moment. I installed the drivers and everything and then shortly after that I got the blue screen of death and my laptop restarted.

Funnily since then everything is working fine :) lol

Posté Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 12:01 am

Posté Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 2:33 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
If you seen my setup & Intalation video for the Nuo4 you'll see I'm Vista, I never had a problem with it.

Posté Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 10:10 pm
Bought a new laptop in Feb with Vista and I have NOT had a single problem.

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 12:07 am
KregCZ wrote :
If you seen my setup & Intalation video for the Nuo4 you'll see I'm Vista, I never had a problem with it.

Yeah I checked your video out. It was helpful. How do you hear in the headphones though? That was my only problem with the way you had it set. I could just pfl like I would on a normal mixer. I just created my own mapper. Its great and was easy to do than I thought. I set the video crossfader on channel 2, similar to low-fat-al's.

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 1:04 am
My brother just got a brand new Vista machine. The driver install kept crashing his computer...

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 1:05 am
CHARL1E F1VE

Keep Both PFL Buttons pressed and when ever you move your TCCD or TCV in a scratching motion the mixer should auto switch the headphone cue over to that channel. If it's not doing it you may have to go into settings and enable auto cue.

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 8:53 am
Absolutely 0 problems here... VDJ 4.3 + Nuo 4 + Timecoded CDs + Maya USB 44

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 6:30 pm
e-motion wrote :
Absolutely 0 problems here... VDJ 4.3 + Nuo 4 + Timecoded CDs + Maya USB 44

I have no problems either. The thread is about Nou 4 users using Vista. Did you mean you have no problems with Vista and the Nou?

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 9:03 pm
KregCZ wrote :
CHARL1E F1VE

Keep Both PFL Buttons pressed and when ever you move your TCCD or TCV in a scratching motion the mixer should auto switch the headphone cue over to that channel. If it's not doing it you may have to go into settings and enable auto cue.

I had it hooked up correctly and doing exactly what you said. That feature (activating the phones when the platter is touched) is neat but how do you hear both volumes at once? I need to be able to hear both songs at once to beatmatch. I have a sick mapper for the Nou. I'm going to submit it to share with everyone after I get it completely finished.

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 9:07 pm
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
looks like more nuo4 users. Welcome to the club. I am running mine on xp. I have no reason to update my dj rig to vista. However no problems with nuo4 and vdj. Everything works great.

Posté Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 1:00 am
@CHARL1E F1VE
Your "PFL-Monitor Mix" control dose not work?
I will check mine tomarrow and see if it works.

Can you e-mail me the new mapper you are talking about?
I will send you my e-mail in a private message.

Posté Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:47 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)