Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet OFFICIAL VDJ 5.0 Features Video - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 7:20 am
I'm just waiting for some official word on the Mac version of VDJ 5.0 from some Atomix staff and/or teamers now. =)

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist).

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 7:56 am
mikcerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
OMG...I think I just wet myself watching the demo! That looks amazing!
Great, now I can't wait for the release of 5.0...thanks a lot!

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 9:28 am
mikcer wrote :
OMG...I think I just wet myself watching the demo!

Yeah, I saw it a couple of hours ago... I'm dry now.

mikcer wrote :
That looks amazing!

Thank the Atomix staff and teamers for this EXCELLENT UPGRADE.

This is NOT an "update" or even a "major update" as was thought to be the case. This is not version 4.x.

This is a FULL POINT UPGRADE to version 5.0... and it's FREE for VDJ/VV Pro users!

mikcer wrote :
Great, now I can't wait for the release of 5.0...thanks a lot!

I'm just as anxious as you are... probably more.

You're welcome though. =P

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 9:36 am
d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I can't see the vid I'm in work. : (

What am I missing.

Tell me now.

NOW GODDAMNIT!!!!

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 11:28 am
d-v-int wrote :

What am I missing.

Tell me now.

I can't wait until you get out of work so that you can verify all of this! THE VIDEO IS SOOOO AMAZING!!!

No more computer needed!

Proprietary multi-touch input technology developed by Apple, Atomix, and NASA on holographic turntables and/or decks.

All new videos from today forward are shipped or uploaded directly to you from either the artists (if unsigned) or labels and are FREE FOR LIFE (licensed Pro users only - VDJ Home/Cue LE users get 10 seconds of Hurricane Chris' "A Bay Bay" to practice with).

Entire catalogs of all service videos (Promo Only, ScreenPlay, MixMash, etc.) from today backwards until the founding of those companies is also included (again, licensed Pro users only - VDJ Home/Cue LE users get 10 seconds of Milli Vanilli's "Blame It On The Rain" to practice with).

Wait... This just in!!!

Darth is Lukes father...

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 11:54 am
ConQuest wrote :
d-v-int wrote :

What am I missing.

Tell me now.

I can't wait until you get out of work so that you can verify all of this! THE VIDEO IS SOOOO AMAZING!!!

No more computer needed!

Proprietary multi-touch input technology developed by Apple, Atomix, and NASA on holographic turntables and/or decks.

All new videos from today forward are shipped or uploaded directly to you from either the artists (if unsigned) or labels and are FREE FOR LIFE (licensed Pro users only - VDJ Home/Cue LE users get 10 seconds of Hurricane Chris' "A Bay Bay" to practice with).

Entire catalogs of all service videos (Promo Only, ScreenPlay, MixMash, etc.) from today backwards until the founding of those companies is also included (again, licensed Pro users only - VDJ Home/Cue LE users get 10 seconds of Milli Vanilli's "Blame It On The Rain" to practice with).

Wait... This just in!!!

Darth is Lukes father...
Is the jog issue fixed.

I think that will bring me more enjoyment than when I got a sony walkman with built in fm/am tuner AND alarm for chritmas when I was 8.

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 12:18 pm
d-v-int wrote :
Is the jog issue fixed.

I'm not aware of the jog issue that you're speaking of so I don't know. You don't have a controller icon under your user name so I don't know what you're using.

A link to a thread would help.

Otherwise I'm sure Atomix staff, a teamer, or someone else who uses controllers will come on shortly to answer your question. Unless you're talking about the ability to disable the jogs on a Total Control mixer when using turntables. Now THAT would make me happy.

d-v-int wrote :
I think that will bring me more enjoyment than when I got a sony walkman with built in fm/am tuner AND alarm for chritmas when I was 8.

So you just got that walkman last Christmas? =P

;)

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 12:29 pm

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 1:01 pm
d-v-int wrote :

Damn. If only you would have given me 5 links I could have helped you. =D

Seriously, those threads are all from the hardware tech support forums where I haven't really had to go.

You're better off asking Atomix staff, a teamer, or one of the mods in those forums like Bagpuss.

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 1:13 pm
I have.

If you are speaking with the powers that be concerning the mac version of vdj 5 will you ask them about this issue also. Its an even bigger issue on mac's because not only do the jogs not work but the whole midi assinment section has issues. Its not even [ossible to enter variables for the different funcrions i.e. set a loop trigget to 1 beat 2 beats etc.

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 1:39 pm
Hmmm...

It sounds like a serious issue, just one that I haven't encountered myself as I don't mess with midi stuff. I just use the Total Control's crossfader for simultaneous a/v control, volume control, and sometimes to trigger effects.

I'll mention it to whomever I can though.

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 2:06 pm
Kewl,

Im sure they are aware already but it wold be nice to know if they have it osrted or not as it is a HUGE issue for me and a lot of other hardware users.

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 3:04 pm

Jog wheel issues is fixed ;)

Now go back being happy ...hehe

Posté Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 11:13 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :

Jog wheel issues is fixed ;)

Now go back being happy ...hehe
Dude please don't mess with me on this.

If its true, then I love you.

x

Posté Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 12:16 am

then u love me :)

Posté Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 6:22 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Any new update on when to expect VT5 for Mac?

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 8:32 pm

thats just impossible to say.. other than the time it takes transport the PC code to MAC code.

VDJ is currently developed on PC platform, then transported to MAC.
So it will take some time, but hopefully quick :)

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 9:03 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Wait a minute, I have just realized that this whole thing is for VT5 Pc only. I initially was hoping they would release both Pc and Mac at the same time. I will take my excitement back If that is the case.

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 10:19 pm

Mac version will come real soon too.. no worries :)

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 10:38 pm
45%