Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Help w the New Version of VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I needed help on the new version of vdj. I notice that it does have the same layout as the 1.09 version for the sound cards. I have M-Audio as the external sound card to my laptop and using the sound card of the system for my head phones. With the new versions, it doesnt let me choose 2 cards. How can i get sound to work and be able to hear both my left and right like in version 1.09? Thanks guys!

Posté Wed 13 Oct 04 @ 10:51 am
what M-audio device have you got? M-Audio is a brand and has many products.

i might be able to help ya if you tell what device you have ;)

Posté Wed 13 Oct 04 @ 11:29 am
M-Audio Audiophile USB

Posté Wed 13 Oct 04 @ 5:11 pm
Go to config-sound cards-advanced config-select m-audio left right and notebook sound card left right
just plug into external mixer and you are all set execpt m-audio has an Asio sound card so it is 24 bit and your notebook is probably 16 bit so there will be a slight difference in sound.
Regards

Posté Wed 13 Oct 04 @ 8:01 pm
I use the laptop without a mixer and its just fine with version 1.09. As soon as i convert into 2.0 or higher... it doesnt give me the option to choose sound cards... i want to be able to choose my sound cards like in version 1.09. I want to do this with an amp only and without a mixer.

Posté Thu 14 Oct 04 @ 12:00 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
the layout of the sound config has changed significantly but i can assure you that the feature is still there, i also use an M-Audio card (delta 410) and it works perfectly.
either use the 6th or the 8th picdown on the list (dont forget that there is a scroll bar) 6th is the one with a 4.1 in the corner and the 8th says advanced options....
just select one of these, select your soundcard and your away

Posté Thu 14 Oct 04 @ 2:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)