Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet help / women

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

there i am trying to get help ( my vmix skin problem now resolved ) and she wants to argue about the color i picked to paint the living room floor .........

i tried , without success to explain that since i use a computer and software and music and personality ( if any ) to entertain people for a living, that it was very important to me to be able to finish what i was doing .......... which was getting vmix 5.2 working ...... picking paint can wait especially when , to my amazement , huge quantities of vdj brain power (cstoll , norway , mykel , ) are assembled at the same time to help , which was a stroke of great luck.....

but NOOOOOOOOOOO ..... gotta argue about paint .......

my faithful labrador poohbear got so upset she got in between ........

ladies ? the job has to take priority over most other things ...... if the dog has gone into protection mode that's a real deal killer ..... seriously .......

just chuck ranting about the fairer sex .....

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 8:59 pm
Interesting what love can do to two otherwise perfectly normal people, isn't it?
hehe

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 9:10 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Chuck, my friend, by now you should know., there is no help where women are concerned. Being the wonderful, beautiful, touching creatures that they are is only surpassed by one thing. Their ability to annoy the buh-jesus out of us at the most in-opportune times. Reminds me of one GF I went out with. She was in dire need of an apartment, which I helped her find. It was perfect, close to her work, nice sized, with 10' vaulted ceilings I might add, low rent, and very secure. Her first question, what color is the bathroom? HUH!?!?! What color is the bathroom? What does that matter? It is huge, cheap, safe, clean, and close to work. LIVE WITH THE F$&*%G BATHROOM!!!! Needless to say I never spent the night there...... ;-)

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 9:26 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
chucknorrisyouwimps
Don't worry about the paint. It's a ploy so she can tell you how you have no taste.
She will pick the color she wants anyway.

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 9:38 pm
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
there i am trying to get help ( my vmix skin problem now resolved ) and she wants to argue about the color i picked to paint the living room floor .........

i tried , without success to explain that since i use a computer and software and music and personality ( if any ) to entertain people for a living, that it was very important to me to be able to finish what i was doing .......... which was getting vmix 5.2 working ...... picking paint can wait especially when , to my amazement , huge quantities of vdj brain power (cstoll , norway , mykel , ) are assembled at the same time to help , which was a stroke of great luck.....

but NOOOOOOOOOOO ..... gotta argue about paint .......

my faithful labrador poohbear got so upset she got in between ........

ladies ? the job has to take priority over most other things ...... if the dog has gone into protection mode that's a real deal killer ..... seriously .......

just chuck ranting about the fairer sex .....

Haahhahhh, Loll. Chuck, you crack me up. For real man, your art of story telling is amazing.

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 10:55 pm
it doesnt matter what color she picks. as long as you can still see the video walls that you'll be mixing on from those multiple projectors. i figure she should buy at least 3 as an apology present.

and if she breaks up - you'll have a new G/F soon - her name will be Veedee jayfive.

Posté Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 11:21 pm
Hey Chuck - I Showed your message to my GF.

She shrugged and shook her head and didn;t say anything.

No help there.

Sorry dude.

The only thing I can think of is the old joke - When your wife is yelling at the front door and your dog is barking at the back which do you let in first?

The Dog - It'll shut up and be happy to see you.

I don't think you'll win. But many a man has gone down fighting.

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 12:42 am
@ Mantahoe ...... uhhh i hope i'm a good story teller .... i certainly have lotsa good material in hand

all puns intended

the ladies ? remind me of the line in kid rock's " wastin' time " ........"life's a b@#$% but i deal with it "

@ Marcel .......yeah the dog acts like its time for the parade and fireworks when i arrive.....

in my case 2 dogs .... i always adopt a mutt cuz it's a good thing to do ....... and lord hep me but the mutt's breeding may well be better tha n my own ........ and i adopt a purebred labrador to prove what a lord o' the manse snob i am ......

veedee jay 5 ....... VER funny

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 2:23 am
Oh don't get me started on my wife. Boy, gotta love her sense of timing. lol.

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 2:56 am
working at the strip clubs that i do i know the ladies are genuinely unaware of how bad there
timing can be.....

i think it's that female chromosome thing er somethin' ...they all come equipped with it , standard

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 4:05 am
Oddly enough, we're the ones with the odd "y" chromosome. They have two full "x" chromosomes. They have many more genes than we do. Maybe that's why they remember every little thing we've ever done that wasn't quite right...Maybe that's the advantage, yeah?

;)

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 4:15 am
in this case i was trying to make the case that the lady blew a fuse for no good reason and the timing was bad

plus the point that if you gesture and carry on in such a manner that the labrador puts herself between me and you ..........that's a really bad red flag which is what i meant by deal killer....

can't be around me or my daughters ............

yes , i would trust the dog's instincts at least as much as any human's .........

anyway she and i are done ...... only ladies that can take things in stride need apply ......

or as Tower of Power would say " Funk the dumb stuff " ........

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 4:20 am
i know they have more jeans than us ..... whaddaya think i'm dum ??

edit .... i mean dumB ...... the key just sticks on my keyoard ...........

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 4:22 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Yeah more jeans...and shoes too.......

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 5:07 am
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Tell her to shut her cake hole and get her ass back in the kitchen where it belongs.
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,
I dare you. LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 6:35 am
I like my house, I like my bed. I don't think so Kreg. I D Double Dare ya!

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 7:06 am
I hope you know I was kidding... I can't take your Double Dare; My girl is spanish, I don't want her to go all Larania Bobbet on me. I want to keep my friend intact.

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 8:21 am
Do you know what kind of watch you get your wife for her birthday???

NONE!
There is a clock on the stove.

Please don't tell my wife I said that, she'll hurt me again :(

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, !!!!

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 9:44 am
there she is huddling over the stove............ but you can't see the stove ????

dare ya to say that one.....

Posté Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 4:44 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)