Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet sluggish on my ibooks

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hi guys just to say a few words im using virtual dj on a dual ibook g4 (1.3ghz and 1.5 gigs ram) setup, with the numark dm950 usb mixer and the program Is Sluggish its ok since i dont have to beatmix at the club where i play but still a little annoying lol i do karaoke shows 3 times a week and the video is slightly sluggish also but hardly noticible at all. any tweaks or tips you could give me to optimize the ibooks would be greatly appreciated.
For big shows i use the pc (2.5 ghz Processor and 1 gig ram) with the Mk2 and it performs FLAWLESSLY only complaint i have overall is that vdj eats up so much cpu that its ridiculous is vdj team ever going to fix this problem its like there is a memory leakage in the software or something.

Posté Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:50 am
hey man, your problem is most likely in that the ibooks don't have a video card powerful enough to run VDj worth a crap.try turning off the video window, and I bet it'll speed up quite a bit. The ibook will run the audio part flawlessly, but the lack of a real video card will kill ya'.

steve

Posté Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 9:05 am
thanks for responding steve but i need the video window to put the karaoke lyrics on the screen at the club lol and with the ibooks you cant put any video card in them i guess i have to invest in a better laptop setup

Posté Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 8:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)