Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Slideshow picture stretched V5

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

GilbzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I notice people are using the Slideshow feature but how the hell do you stop the picture from stretching??

Why is the output stretched to fit the window??

i.e. I was going to use the feature for a wedding the other day and thought I would give VDJ a go. One picture was the bride and groom in front of the Eiffel Tower so it was a vertical shot, can't think of the word but it wasn't landscape

Anyway, the eiffel tower was stretched widthways and the bride and grrom looked like fuppin dwarfs 5ft wide and 2 ft high!

So what am I doing wrong? I thought it was a bug in 4.3 and awaited V5 to come out but nope! Still the same!

Any help appreciated

Posté Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 7:27 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Post this in the Plugins as this is a plugin issue. Also, I believe that there is already a post on this matter in the Plugin section.

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 5:54 am
I've done a search in the plugins section for "slideshow" and various other related words and can't find anything.

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 10:51 am
GilbzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Another BUG!!

When they redid the forums why didn't they make it possible to search ALL forums rather than just a single forum?
Maybe people will be able to get answers quicker rather than have to go into each forum and do a search!!!!!!!!

Arghhhhhhhh!

Oh and I also didn't realise this was a plugin sorry!

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 12:51 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That's OK. Just helping guide in the right direction to get resolutions.

btw, Search has always been forum specific

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 3:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)