Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet ARGHH Want my 2 deck Automix Back

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

That's it, i definitely want my 2 deck automix back now! Just been playing with video and found that the automix using video doesn't use the video transitions, I had some clever stuff set up with transitions and automix with my videos and now i can't do it. It's now doubtful I'll put V5 on my gig box.

Please give us the 2 deck automix back!

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 7:55 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Transitions work just fine. Are you talking about the random video transition plugin?

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 8:13 pm
Yes... come on cstoll, what do you know? Can you make it work?

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 9:00 pm
So you are talking about the Random Transition Plug-in?

The Random Transition Plug-in does need modification for use with the new Automix capability. That request needs to be made in the Plug-in section as a upgrade request to support the new Automix features. Remember plugins are created by VDJ users and up to them to update the capabilities if VDJ changes.

Also, just to understand that the Random Transition Plug-in works fine in Normal mixing - it requires the transition of the crossfader to change the transition.

As your original post implies that none of the Transitions work with Automix - that is false. All the transitions work just fine.

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 9:23 pm
I see Cel, wrote it, since he's a teamer too, can't you have a quiet word? :o)

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 9:31 pm
A quiet word... OK, hey DJ Cel fix your Transition plug-in.

Will link this to the Plugin section. Quiet enough?

lol... will pass on...

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 9:32 pm
See, you're mood does improve when you've been awake a little longer ;o)

I knew it wasn't true what they say about you! :o)

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 9:35 pm
looool

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 9:38 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
looool

Is that Norwegian for 'lol'?

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 9:42 pm
That's the echo from the mountain range..

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 10:01 pm
cstoll wrote :
That's the echo from the mountain range..

ROFL

Posté Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 10:05 pm
aparsonPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I for one prefer the playlist automix in one deck only....before VDJ V5, if I wanted to jump and add a song as next into the automix playlist, it would have deleted the song that was already loaded in the incoming deck from my playlist. Therefore if I wanted to play the removed song again ( lets say, right after the one I just added ), I will need to do a search to find it again; that's if I could remember the name.

Now with this new feature, the songs stay in the playlist regardless. Plus if I need to play something right away ( without automix ) I can always add it to the unused deck, without affecting my running playlist order.

I do think is a great advantage to keep the automix only in one deck.

That is just my humble opinion.

Posté Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 1:19 am
aparsonPRO InfinityMember since 2007
TopHouse,

My statement was solely for music use.

I do not use video at all, therefore, I can not comment on that part. Sorry if I got off-topic; it was not my intention at all.

Posté Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 1:23 am
No, I agree it does have it's uses, having it on one deck, but It also has uses when using two, I'd like the option of using both.

Posté Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 2:33 am
YES!... How bout that. Option to have two deck-automix. Make the whole world happy! :D

....and also have the playlist work the same as manual mix with the two-deck automix function. What I mean is, the songs played in automix mode should be removed from the playlist just as if they were loaded manualy. This makes more sense for those using a two deck automix, and manual mixing at same gig.

Posté Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:38 am
Yes, I want it back too or the opinion for one or two deck automix

Posté Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:46 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)