Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Any excuse for a holiday

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ive been thinking of a holiday soon and I just had the idea wouldnt it be great if we had a list of DJ's that offered a spare room or couch for fellow DJ's to crash.

Accomodation is usually the most expensive thing on a holiday. I just think it would be a great way to save on costs, spend more money on other things and also make friends with other DJ's around the world.

What do other people think about this?

Posté Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 7:38 am
I will need a major credit card, a credit report, passport, polygraph results, DNA profile, criminal background check, finger prints, references, and you will need to sign an insurance waiver. What a great idea. Oh, I forgot, your VDJ password and serial number.

Posté Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 7:48 am
and you'd have to mix at least one set at our club - then you could write it off as a business trip...

death and taxes baby... death and taxes...

Posté Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:45 am
kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
A Man and His Music wrote :
I will need a major credit card, a credit report, passport, polygraph results, DNA profile, criminal background check, finger prints, references, and you will need to sign an insurance waiver. What a great idea. Oh, I forgot, your VDJ password and serial number.

LOL
And dont forget to hide your wife or G/f lol :-)

Cheers
Kaoz

Posté Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 2:46 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :

lmao finally some recent humor in the forums :)

Posté Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:13 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)