Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet More newbie questions

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

skell11PRO InfinityMember since 2006
The new set up is an improvement, well done.

The new auto mix seems to work well, different than I expected but I can work within the rules. Couple of questions for you guys that know this inside and out.

One, I have taken the time to read the new user guide, I get most of it (more or less) but where / what is the new shortcut for the new auto crossfade? (did not see it in the keyboard shortcuts in the config window) AND can you guide me through the path to put this on one keystoke like the spacebar to start the song and move the crossfader (both decks, side to side) at the preset time frame like the 4.x versions.

Second, the new version, in the playlist section in the bottom middle, I pull up a song and it comes up twice. I do have multiple playlist folders so my best guess is is is seeing the song both places. My question is, since the upgrade one of the versions VDJ has already analyzed it and the other it has not (yellow ikon) I took time to set intro and exit points for the auto mix on all 4000 + songs, does this mean that I will have to go back and redo the non recognized songs OR is there a short cut to making VDJ recognize these non analyzed tunes as they have already been done??

I know, these may be REALLY stupid questions but I am trying :)

Thanks for your help!

Scott

Posté Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 8:40 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)