Forum: General Discussion
If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Sujet Connect Numark Mixer to PC
My set up is just my mixer and PC with VirtualDJ. I'll set up the sons on the software and use the mixer to mix. Please help and tell me what to get. I don't have any turntables. Just a mixer and pc.
Posté Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 1:43 am
1 ) In Virtual DJ select EXTERNAL MIXER as output, in soundcard setting
2) Connect RCA("Phono") cables from your soundcards outputs, into two seperate channels at your external mixer
Thats it, go mix ;)
Posté Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 1:48 am
Posté Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 2:11 am
1) Put a headset into the soundcard outputs... if you can.. any sound ? if so, VDJ and soundcard OK
2) are there any PEAK indicators at your mixer? if not, there is no sound input
3) did you connect right ? To LINE IN at back of mixer, and switch to LINE IN at top of each channel
4) Each channel have a VOLUME slider. IS this up? and also a gain knob (usually). Is this up ?
Posté Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 2:23 am
3) From my soundcard you have left and right. Left digital audio wire is connected to the Line In on Channel 3 on the mixer.
Right digital from the card is connected to the Line In on CH1. Both are connected to the left channel line in. Tried the volume slider but nothing. I don't get it.
The back of the numark dxm09 has a line and phono in. plus a switch. it's all connected to the line and the switch is made to the line
Posté Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 4:33 am