Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Right Mouse behaviour etc.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Right Mouse click over a spinning deck serves to slow/speed the pitch temporarily rather than 'scratch'. I think the behaviour should be the same over the visual beat graph progression, then it would obviate the need for a spinning deck on the skins completely for those who would rather scroll in a straight line than artificially make circular motions.

I would like to see a 'key (musical pitch) lock' optional like on the CDJ rather than forced. Reason being a key (musical pitch) locked, pitch adjusted audio sounds jittery whereby if you allow the musical pitch to change with the pitch like a record, you can do the pitch shift without any loss of quality or stereo imaging by resampling using the sinc function.

I would also like to see a key (musical pitch) shift slider separate to time pitch.

Would it be possible to treat the mouse input normally through windows but for VDJ to capture the touchpad device on a laptop for different use?

My beat visualisation scroller is not very smooth. It would be easier to beat-match manually if the thing was smoother.

Posté Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 11:02 am
i agree with everything youve said but pitch is allready in virtual dj, just not used in the standard skin. a higher quality mode needs to be made for the timestretch and yes i agree the moving waveform needs to move more smoothly or atleast update the movement of one at the same time as the other because at present they move seperatley and consequently converging peaks can be seen to unmerge slightly. personaly i like being able to move each waveform with each button, prahaps mapping the extra buttons that many mice now come with into virtual dj could be used.

Posté Thu 28 Oct 04 @ 4:03 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)