Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ 5.0 TCV problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djirschPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi,

here is an interesting bug. I cannot get my TCV working properly with VDJ5.0. I do auto config and I get a wonderful 0% TCV signal. However I do see a nice wave in the windows.

Guess what. I reinstalled VDJ 4.3, do an auto config and get a 100% signal the first time. Load back VDJ 5.0 and I get a 100% signal. Press autoconfig in VDJ 5.0, never can get my 100% back.

I guess it is related to the new TCV plugin. So I would like to say can I get the plugin containing the previous TCV software?

Also, I have not been able to prouve it in a formal way, but I really feel like my TCV is not acurate in VDJ5.0 cause it looks like even after pitching my song ok for the mix the beat always end up by being decalated with the current song. Used VDJ 4.3 once again and it seems more acurate. I really think VDJ5.0 TCV is having something not right.

Thanks

Posté Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 5:23 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
There is a new timecode option "Clear Sound" in VirtualDJ v5.0
Disable it

Posté Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 11:39 pm
Hi,

I will have to do more test, but one thing i just found and I think someone already mentionned it in the general forum is that the absolute mode is causing problem. I will have to retest without clear sound. What is sure is that if you change between smart and absolute you don't get the same behavior. Smart seems to be ok with Clearsound. One test I did was having a BPM of 137, after I switch to absolute it was 134 and the pitch is really not stable you have to always play with it to stay in synch with the other song even if before the swithc from smart to absolute the song was totally in synch with the other one.

Hopefully the absolute mode will be fixed in 5.1

Thanks

Posté Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 4:49 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posté Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 9:04 pm
Hi,

auto config problem is solved in rel4. Pitch seems more stable also.

Thanks for fixing these bugs!!

Posté Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 3:32 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)