Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet help consol mk2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hello i did a restore on my pc and my dj consol wont work now and when i try to uninstall it wont let me saying something like exe error

Posté Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 7:22 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
is this on virtual dj , or the console software?

Posté Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 7:41 pm
when i go onto add and remove programmes it wont let me remove it even when i put the disc in and clik on uninstall it does the same thing and it wont let me load up virtual dj comes up with a error %st somthing files

Posté Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 7:43 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Try deleteing the Herc from Hardware profiles

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 10:25 am
tried that ive gone into programme files and all of that and it still wont work it comes up a error loading msg files

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 12:34 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi fully uninstalled the driver first.. U have the msg files error as u did system restore..

After uninstalled the driver, then reboot.. after that just put in ur installation cd to reinstall. If it prompt u to uninstall first, then just do it.. after that.. restart ur com n do the installation as normal.. u take the driver from the cd first (they are the old ones) .. after that update to the new drivers from herc.. Hope this helps

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 12:41 pm
ive tried on add and remove programmes to remove the driver but it just wont have it

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 12:46 pm
whatdo u exactly mean it just won't have it? Its not found or u cant uninstalled it? If it not found most prob ur herc have not been assigned any driver yet n u can just start installing the herc driver from the CD.. then updated to the newest ones once everything settle n the msg file error did not came out again:)

As what i koe MSG files is somewhat a file extension. It an exchange mail message..

If it still failed, i would say it best to ask a hercules representative

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php

All the best:)

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 1:00 pm
the actual error when i go to click on virtual dj is invalid skin file (error line %i in the xml)

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 1:18 pm
try to do reinstall of vdj djc edition..

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 1:23 pm
how i do that?

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 1:37 pm
Go to ur download centre.. dl the exe file n reinstalled.. ur serial is at the top of ur exe files:)

After that also make sure u have the latest drivers for ur herc.. all the best:)

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 1:41 pm
IT WORKS ALL FINE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 2:08 pm
No prob, glad u sort it out:)

Posté Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 2:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)