Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Confused after 5.0 upgrade..

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I just upgraded to the 5.0 version from 4.3. I did have my external HD connected and I thought it was supposed to split up the database. Well, It got done and it tells me the f: Database is corrupted.. SO I go to fix it. Now it says I only have 20 songs on the f: drive... there is actually over 20 thousand songs. ALso the C: drive shows 20 thousand songs.

I also can not figure out how to search the entire database. If I want for instance SINATRA it should show all my sinatra and it does not.

THanks..

Posté Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 12:11 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How did you have your 4.3 installed before? Was it not installed in the Default path - C:\Program Files\VirtualDJ ?

Posté Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 12:43 am
djqwikcut wrote :
Does anyone else have this problem? I was doing a seach in 5.0, suddenly a box came up that said SORTING and it looked like the screen froze but music was playing.. I could not click on the STOP button in the SORTING BOX.. about 2 minutes later the sorting box went away and I was back to normal...

whats with this??

Because of the new ID3 support. First couple times doing searches and sorts VDJ needs to build it's database with the new ID3 information that it can read. After a couple times it will settle down. This is why it is recommended that you upgrade and while you have some quality downtime to get some things straight. You could call them growing pains. But they are worth it.

Please do answer my post above.
cstoll

Posté Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 1:00 am

Posté Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 5:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)