Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet boomerang deck

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Yeah mon.I jammin with this 5.0. Anyway here is my problem. After playing for awhile with both decks loaded I tried to pitch bend let's say forward on a deck(Happens on both decks but never at the same time). The pitch will bend but just keeps bending forward then if I bend it to slow it down the deck just keep going slower and slower.It's like trying to sync the decks but one just keeps running faster or slower than the other and not able to stay on sync. The shortcut keys are on temp.After restarting VJ problem goes away for awhile.From 3.0 to 5.0 I been having this little problem.........IRIE!

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 4:29 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Very very strange. I had a bizzare problem like this with the use of timecode, acted similar as you described. The pitch was going haywire on its own accord. However I did not need to reinstall it just went away after I restarted.

Hmm. Also nobody else had experianced this, only a few on one deck not both. So yeah don't know how I can help you.

Posté Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 8:09 pm
PJayPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Im having this problem too but its happening all the time so i have to keep restarting. It fine for a while, then all of a sudden its like the pitch bend sticks.
I think im going to have to remove the shortcuts and use nudge for now

PJay.

Posté Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 12:12 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)