Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Where are my cue points? [FIXED]

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Another problem with my transition from 4.3 to 5.0... my saved cue points are nowhere to be found in version 5.0, but are all visible when running 4.3.

Is there something I need to do to get my cuepoints to carry over? I have multiple cue points saved on just about every file and I don't want to have to set them all over again. I use an external drive to store all of my music.

Help, please.

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 4:32 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Bren - when you did the upgrade and launch VDJ v5 for the first time - was your external drive plugged in and powered on?

If not, make sure you are setup (external hard drives) like you would be for a gig.
Go to your external drive(s) root (e.g. F:\ ) and rename the VirtualDJ Local Database v5.xml -to- VirtualDJ Local Database v5.orig
Go to the My Documents->VirtualDJ folder and rename the VirtualDJ Database v5.xml -to- VirtualDJ Database v5.orig
Now, look at the other .xml file you should have a copy of your v4 file - VirtualDJ Database (username).xml
If not, stop here and post back. If so, great! Launch VirtualDJ an what should happen is that V5 will use your v4 DB XML to rebuild the V5 database files. This in turn should have all your info from v4.

Post on how things go..

cstoll

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 5:37 am
The external drive was not connected when I did the install of v5. Unfortunately, I didn't open the quick start guide until after the install had completed.

Your fix worked... my cue points are back (whew!), along with all of my old virtual folders (the ones I was trying to replicate in my other thread). Here's hoping that v5 keeps me happy for a while. :)

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 6:07 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You are welcome...
cstoll

Posté Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 12:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)